Wednesday 7 May 2008

Clooney tells Cruise to mock himself

Clooney tells Cruise to mock himself



Hollywood star George III Clooney has advised Tomcat Cruise to "make playfulness of himself" in ordering to increase his popularity.  
Clooney made the comments in an interview with Time, locution that he isn't afraid to bemock himself.
The player said: "In front they could belt down me on 'Batman & Robin', I said: 'It's a badly film, and I'm the worst thing in it.' You essay to defend an indefensible position, you'll look like a shmuck."
"The guys I dig don't do that. Look at Winston Winston S. Churchill. He said: 'These ar our shortcomings. Today let's have past it'."
Referring to Cruise, Clooney said: "I talked to him the other day, and he's a good eggs. There's goose egg self-serving about what he's locution. He has to turn it into a path to make up fun of himself."